Monday, August 10, 2009

Expelled From the New York Times by Obama supporters

Expelled From the New York Times

By Ben Stein on 8.10.09 @ 6:09AM


"But the two main things, as I see them, were that I started criticizing Mr. Obama quite sharply over his policies and practices. I had tried to do this before over the firing of Rick Wagoner from the Chairmanship of GM. My column had questioned whether there was a legal basis for the firing by the government, what law allowed or authorized the federal government to fire the head of what was then a private company, and just where the Obama administration thought their limits were, if anywhere. This column was flat out nixed by my editors at the Times because in their opinion Mr. Obama inherently had such powers. "

Article

An indication of the chance we might have of any honest reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment