Monday, September 21, 2009

A teachable moment

President Obama and George Stephanopolis after the interview

President Obama and George Stephanopolis after the interview

“George whats this Merriam Webster Shit?”
“Well I just...”
“Jackass, I go out there with just my GIFT and my charisma and you have a freaken dictionary and NOTES?”
“Mr preside............nt I j...ust....”
“How weak can you be looking up things and crap, doing research to show me up. Thats what THEY do, those conservatives.”
“Mr president its just a dictionary......”
“George
are you a CONSERVATIVE?, I told you guys no hard questions, I just want
to smirk and grin, its my gift, you know, and doing my hands like this,
the folks like that”
“Mr President...”
"Just dont be weak and use the dictionary and confuse the folks get them all weeweedup about taxes, you sound like a conservative George you see taxes under every rock, those are SNAKES George, dont you know a snake from a Tax?"
“That's it George I'm out of time... No gold star for you this time, pay attention I'm going to frown at you...

No comments:

Post a Comment