Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A new movement

I keep getting a lot of commentary that Politicians are going to lie, steal et. al. I keep replying I think the new conservative movement is about changing that. We dont want to spend any time defending bush or protecting REPUBLICANS from their failings.

I don't want my grandchildren to have to deal with a lifetime of lies and corruption.

We need a strong commitment to truth and integrity. I want a slate of candidates that UNDERSTAND they will answer to us. Just how do we get this done? I just dont want to run out and vote for a republican dude.

We need the RNC to establish a vetting system for EVERY CANDIDATE they give money to or endorse REGARDLESS of their seniority or current position I want every Republican Senator scrutinized. That is only 50-70 guys.
If we have an honest senate we can control the process.
We need a clear platform.
We need our own OATH and a clear mandate from the voter to pull the plug.
We need recall laws in states and a public willing to exercise that prerogative.... Read More
How about everyone investigating their own senators and be ready to post results?
We can set up a Face Book for each senator.
Anyone interested?

2 comments:

  1. I AM HONESTLY INTERESTED! I AM SICK OF THE LIARS AND THE POLITICS AS USUAL FOR THOSE ALREADY THERE. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE IN WASHINGTON. NONE OF THEM! THEY HAVE ALL LIED AND ALL DONE WRONG! NEITHER ONE OF THEM CAN POINT A FINGER AT THE OTHER ONE WITHOUT HAVE THEIR DIRT COME TO THE SURFACE.I WANT AN HONEST DO RIGHT,LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE,MAN OR WOMAN ,BLACK OR WHITE TO TAKE THE REINS!SOMEONE WE ACCUALLY VOTED IN THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me with anything I can do with or for you organization!

    ReplyDelete